Marcus and the boys at GenTech have over 30 years combined experience and are dedicated to achieving the most from your special vehicle.
GenTech cater to all your general mechanical needs from a warranty book service right through to your high performance upgrades, cold air intakes, LS1 Edit, stroker engines, full exhaust systems, diff ratio changes and brake and suspension upgrades.
Here at GenTech we work with Ecutek to help service Subaru, diesel and Toyota vehicles.
GenTech now does fleet servicing. Some of the companies we do fleet servicing for are:
Toyota fleet leasing
GenTech are your dedicated team in the ACT Region.
Walkinshaw is a name synonymous with success both on and off the track. In 1987 Tom Walkinshaw’s relationship with GM Holden began. The high performance HSV business model has since gained a worldwide reputation for exciting and inspired road cars.
Our motorsport heritage gives the Walkinshaw Performance team a disciplined approach to everything we do. Victory in motorsport only comes through rigorous evaluation, planning, preparation and excellence in all aspects of the operation. That culture has now been applied to offer an exciting new level of professionalism to the world of aftermarket modifications.
Our products have been evaluated for their genuine contribution to improved performance and vehicle dynamics. Bring your car to life with the very best in high performance upgrades.
At Walkinshaw Performance we share your passion for all things high performance… Nobody knows Holden performance like Walkinshaw.
Come and experience the difference today!
Founded GenTech – 3rd July 2000
- Beazley and Bruce Holden: January 1990 – May 1996 – Fully qualified mechanic
- Senior Technician at Gerald Slaven Holden: June 1996 – 2000
- Home workshop preparing COME stroker engines from 1993 onwards
- Statesman SL/E: 355 Stroker, LPG, COME stroker kit, Edelbrock, 360 Horsepower
- HZ One Tonner: 383 Stroker, LPG, custom tray, Top 60 Elite Showcar 1998 – 2002, 400 Horsepower
- VX SS: Auto, unopened, coilovers, big brakes, Difilippo exhaust – 253 rwkW
- VY SS Ute: Manual, GTS Cam, Difilippo, Extreme h/d clutch, airbags, wp 190 s/charger, 384rwkw
- Holden Rodeo: V6 conversion
- VY S/Wagon: (Wifes car) full Difilippo big boy exhaust system, o/radiator
intake, ap vz hsv brakes, 240rwkw.
- Fishing back home (Narooma)
- Spending time with his 2 boys and his little girl
- Footy (oztag)
- Parra NRL Season Ticket holder.. 8)
Joined GenTech May 2006
- 5 years as Manager at Pedders Suspension
- 11 years at Gas Tune doing performance and automotive tuning
- Gained qualifications as a tuner for many engine management systems including Haltech, Motec, Autronic, Link, Microtech SCT Tuner & HP Tuner, Holly EFI, Ecutek etc.
- RX2: 13B Extend Port IDO Webber (140 rwhp)
- Turbo 6cyl XD: LPG (240 hp @ 4000) (9.0 1/8th mile)
- V8 Cleveland XD: stroker (380 rwhp @ 7800 rpm) (8.8 1/8th mile)
- Torana LX Sedan (saw the light J): Holden 355 (565 hp ET ¼ 10.30 @ 133 mph)
- Torana LX Sedan: Chev 400 (747 hp ET ¼ 9.26 @147 mph)
- VL Calais Tubular Chassis Car
- Chev 414 Turbo EFI meth
- Powerglide 2 speed
- Mark Williams suspension and brakes
- Projected ET 7.09 1/4 mile @200.4 mph
- Drag Racing
- Spending time with his 2 daughters
Joined GenTech December 2001
- Beazley and Bruce Holden: Jan 1991 – 1998.
- Rolfe Holden: 1998 – Sept 2001
- Tough Gemini: Mild engine
- Plenty of motorbikes!
- Touch Footy
- Spending time with his boys
Joined Gentech 2008 (part time) 2013 (full time)
- Started 2002 at S.G Chambers Mitsubishi in Cootamundra
- 2005 Harden Geelan Holden in Young
- 2006 Gerald Slaven Holden in Belconnen
- 2008 Gerald Slaven HSV, part time Gentech
- 2008 & 2009 HSV service specialist winner
- 2010 Gerald Slaven workshop controller
- 2012 Commonwealth motors in tuggeranong
- WB Panel Van 253 powered
- VH 202 powered
- 3 VKs all 304 powered
- VN SS
- VL Calais Turbo
- SB Combo (saving for house)
- Drag racing
- Fish keeping
- Formula 1
- Home reno’s
Enter your name and email address below to receive updates about our specials and pricing: